Terms and conditions:
By purchase of our goods, you confirm that you are accepting our Terms and Conditions (T&Cs). Please read the below T&Cs terms carefully.
Amal Al Mulla brand is owned by Amal Al Mulla Designs WLL. We are a Ready-to-Wear clothing brand registered in the Kingdom of Bahrain and this website is also owned and managed by the brand.
The brand “who will also use the terms WE, US or OUR” will allow “the CLIENT” to access all information upon entering this website conditioned upon your acceptance of the terms and conditions.
Note that we have the right to update, change and even replace any part of these conditions at our discretion. It is part of your responsibility as a client to check for any changes should they occur, your continued visits to this website will act as an acceptance to the changes at any point in time. For any concerns or questions, do not hesitate to contact us on: email@example.com.
The client simultaneously agrees to use our website at their own risk upon browsing our brands profile and the e-commerce section.
Legal Authorization and Lawful Age:
By accessing our website, you agree that you are legally authorized to, and are of lawful age in your country of residence, or have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site and execute a transaction.
- Our shopping section is run by Woo Commerce. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products to you.
- The default currency in the e-commerce section is Bahraini Dinars “BHD”, but you can alter the price displayed to see the equivalent BHD amount to your preferred currency in the settings. The following price equivalent from BHD to the following currencies is available: GCC currencies and USD.
- All purchases are made in BHD, in case your bank account is in a different currency, then your bank might include some additional exchange. We are not responsible for these charges or additional fees in such cases.
- Prices of our products may change from time to time, but changes will not affect any order you have already placed and paid for.
- The price of a product does not include delivery charges. Our delivery charges are as advised to you during the check-out process, before you confirm your order.
- Our website accepts Credit Card and Debit Card payments. For bank transfers or any other form of payment, you can contact our customer care team via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The company reserves the right to reject any orders due to any unavoidable inventory errors or conditions that does not satisfy our quality standard. We will inform you directly and refund the whole amount after the purchase has been made without delay and in no later than 30 days.
- The products available on the e-commerce platform will be made available on the site based on the colours, sizes and quantities stated and are subject to return/ exchange in line with our policies.
- The brand will offer all the important information for the desired product with a photograph of the item. Note that we have made our best effort to display the colour of the clothing as accurate as possible, we cannot guarantee that your device “computer, tablet or mobile” will depict the exact same colours as it may vary from one device to the other. For the avoidance of doubt, please refer to the colour description text.
- The clothing displayed on the e-commerce section of this site will be sold to you through direct purchase for existing inventory or pre-order for in-production items.
- Direct Purchase: Items are available and ready to be shipped out within the next 3 working days upon the confirmation of payment.
- Pre-Orders: Items will be produced after confirmation of payment and will be shipped at a later date and may take two weeks to produce unless stated otherwise. We will be adding estimates of arrival dates and will be updating the client if any changes occur.
- We do accept orders via phone “whatsapp available” on +973 39499949 for any custom designs. Payment method will be advised accordingly.
- Client agrees that all the information provided at the time or registering/ ordering is complete and accurate. Should any information change, please change the information directly on your profile if registered or email us directly on email@example.com not registered.
- We are not liable for any delays due to incomplete or incorrect information from the client’s side upon placing the order and are not at fault if your email is unable to receive messages due to a full email inbox.
- We are not liable for any damages after the order receipt due to natural amortization, defect or negligent use, abnormal consumption or misuse or any other treatment that is not suited to the product description on our website.
- We are not responsible for delays outside our control “this includes customs clearance processes”.
- We insure each order during the time the product is in transit until it is delivered to the address you have provided.
- We require a signature for all products delivered.
- The product will be the clients responsibility from the time we deliver the product to the address you gave us and you “or a person at your delivery address” have signed for the products.
We only supply the products for private and/or personal use. Client agrees not to use the product for any commercial, business or resale purposes.
- If a client wishes to register an account with the brand, they are responsible for keeping all password and user name confidential. Notify us of any suspicions of unauthorised use of your password or username by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Client confirms that by using the website:
- All information and details provided are true, complete, accurate and up to date.
- Agree that the website will not be used for any unlawful purpose or in any way that interrupts, damages, impairs or renders the brand or its website.
- Not to access or attempt to access other clients’ accounts for the purpose of penetrating the website security measures.
- The brand reserves the right to suspend, restrict or terminate access to the website or any part of it at any time without notice should any unlawful acts comes to our attention.
- Client will not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, record, transmit, commercially exploit, edit, communicate to the public or distribute in any way the web pages or materials on this website for their own personal use.
- Website visitors are not allowed to copy the content of this website or create a link to any part of this website without a written consent from the brand owners.