Shipping and Returns:
All orders are shipped via international couriers express shipping services. Order IDs will be provided for your ease of reference and tracking purposes.
Orders in Bahrain – 1 day
Orders across the GCC Countries (excluding Qatar) – 2 to 3 days Express Shipping
Orders to Qatar – 4 to 6 days Express Shipping
Once the order has left our warehouse, client will receive an email from the courier to confirm and schedule the delivery.
3 to 6 days via Express Shipping
Once the order has left our warehouse, client will receive a text message or email from the courier to confirm and schedule the delivery.
- Most of our orders are shipped 1 to 3 days from the confirmed purchase date unless pre-orders where we will mention the expected shipment date.
- Shipping prices will be calculated upon checkout.
- Prices or shipping costs on the site do not include taxes and duties.
- We ship our clothing as Delivery Duty Unpaid (DDU). The courier will bill you to pay all import duties, customs and local sales taxes levied by the country you are shipping to.
- If the customer refuses the delivery due to the import duties and fees, taxes and any other charges and fees, the package will be returned to its sender or destroyed, in those cases, any additional fees occurred will be the responsibility of the customer and original order will NOT be refundable.
- The brand is not responsible for international shipments lost in transit.
- Our aim is to satisfy our clients and deliver an order in the time scale indicated above, however we cannot take responsibility if the delivery time is longer than indicated due circumstances out of our control. Our customer care team will do their best to inform a client of any unexpected delay.
We accept exchanges on full price items within 14 days of delivery receipt (unless its a Pre-order) for Countries within the GCC region only. International orders are FINAL SALE and may not be returned or exchanged.
Pre-orders are not subject to returns/refunds however can be altered/exchanged upon the discretion of the Amal Al Mulla team.
Client takes care of the return of the Pre-order purchase.
Client must provide Amal Al Mulla team full instructions for any alterations post delivery (wether via imagery or by providing exact measurements).
Orders placed during online sales/promotions are FINAL, no refunds or exchanges are allowed.
Note that we do not accept any refunds, incase of exchange, please allow up to 14 business days for your exchange to be processed. Clients will receive a confirmation by e-mail when your exchange is complete.
- The merchandise must be returned in the same condition in which it was shipped to receive a refund (Unused, Unworn, Undamaged and with the designer tag still attached), this includes the original packaging and the box it came in.
- Amal Al Mulla is not responsible for international shipments lost in transit.
- Any returns that do not meet our policy will not be accepted and will be sent back to you.
- Returns outside the timeframes mentioned above may be accepted at the discretion of the brand and may only be refunded as a store credit.