We collect data when the client decides to interact with the website through online purchases, private orders through phone or subscription to our mailing list. The following are examples of when the company saves client information:
- Upon registering to www.amalalmulla.com.
- Client contacts the Amal Al Mulla team by email or phone.
- Signing up to the brands mailing list.
- Purchase any of our products through the website or phone.
- When visiting www.amalalmulla.com, our web server may automatically record your public internet protocol (”IP”) address.
We only collect and store the Personal Data that is necessary to carry out our business, provide the service a client has requested and to keep them up-to-date on news about Amal Al Mulla. We collect and store Personal Data submitted when a client registers or makes a purchase on the Website, or at an Amal Al Mulla sales event. We collect personal details such as client name, email address, billing and delivery addresses, contact number, payment details, date of birth and other information a client chooses to share with the brand.
Personal Information provided or collected via this website, by phone or at a sales event will only be used or disclosed for the following purposes:
- To process the registration of an account and maintain it.
- To provide customer service, manage orders placed and to address any questions or complaints.
- For statistical purposes to improve the website and offerings.
- To monitor and/or keep records of our email and other communications.
- To process payments or refunds, to protect against or identify possible fraudulent transaction or identity theft.
- Amal Al Mulla does not store any payment card numbers once the transaction has been completed. A client’s personal information is only shared with Credit Card companies and payment providers.
- To send marketing updates via email upon client consent about all the latest news, new products, collections or sales event at Amal Al Mulla. You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the link in any email received from us.
- Fraud detection and to lower any credit risk should it be required by official parties.
- To administer the website and the safety of the company’s computer systems and networks as permitted or required by authorities or otherwise required by a court order, or other legal process.
- We may use a client’s information for legal compliance and to enforce our legal rights and defend ourselves against legal claims, to enforce our Website Terms and conditions or other agreements or policies or as otherwise required by applicable laws and/or regulations.
How To Opt Out
By registering an account online or by making a purchase online, you will be given the option to receive updates on the brand “new collections, special offers and promotions”. A client can choose not to receive such communication from the brand at any time by:
- Clicking the unsubscribe button in an email or other electronic communication
- Changing your email preferences within your registered account
- Sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Access To, Or Updates to Personal Data
To update or correct any of the information we have on the website, a client can simply log into their account to make the changes or email us on email@example.com.